Thursday, January 7, 2010

A Beg for Jesus Christ Superstar the Sing-A-Long




Since I heard about this idea on the blog, Boing Boing, I can't get out of mind how much fun doing a Sing Along to this movie would be.  I love the songs, I love the great dance numbers and the hippees.  This would be so amazing, especially if we had people dress up as the characters dancing in the aisles.  Anyway, I'm just putting this out there so that maybe someone would have the knowledge on how to make it happen.  For those who don't know, A Sing Along is pretty much like a mashup between a musical movie and Karaoke.  The lyrics to each song is posted on the screen with the movie, and everyone in the audience can sing to it.  They did it for Wizard of Oz and for the Sound of Music.   Now, I believe it should be JCS's turn.

1 comment: