Friday, November 6, 2009

Cougar


Friday November 20 at Madison Museum of Contemporary Art


    Ok, I lied. I said in my last post that there are few local bands I would be all about checking out.  This band I would definitely encourage everyone to see.  I also think this band has a lot of potential in becoming famous  Especially now that their music is signed on to a bigger record label in England. Their music is beautiful and is already played nationally and internationally.  They label themselves as experimental rock/electronic.  Their songs are like the awesome musical breakdowns you would hear in a huge hit song or they are the quiet sounding instrumental songs that would break up the loudness of the other songs.   All of their songs are instrumental, but don't let that fool you into thinking there isn't some very passionate sounds within them. This is an amazing band and hearing them play in the museum should lead to a very interesting experience.

 Patriot (2009)
Stay Famous 

Law (2006)

Pulse Conditioner


http://www.cougarsound.com/

1 comment: