Monday, November 2, 2009

Nana Grizol


Wednesday, November 18th at Glass Nickel Basement

W/ Plumtuckered and Coney Island
    So this band needed a place to stay because they were coming into town on November 18th and had no place to stay.  And I think we had only one other band stay at our house so far this year, so why not.  This band comes from my roommates favorite  Pop producing place, Athens, Georgia.  I like how they sound and hope they find a place in town to play at.  I don't think they all could fit in our basement.  Maybe Project Lodge basement?  Hmmm.  Anyway, this is cute pop music but with horns and a lead vocalist who I actually like listening to.  I read a review where they compared them to Bright Eyes and Okkervil River.  The music does sound similar to Okkervil River but I don't know anything about Bright Eyes, so who knows about that comparison.  But if you know of a place they can perform at, let me know so I can pass that along.

Love it Love it

Ruth (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment