Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sun Dried Truth


Saturday November 14 at the Annex

Remember the 90's?  Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, the entire Crow soundtrack?  Well, so does the band Sun Dried Truth.  And I'm not saying that's a bad thing.  I have a big heart for 90's alternative rock and these guys have got the sound down really well.  It probably is because that two of the members are from the band American Hi-Fi which I'm thinking is a pretty big name band.  Interesting that Drew Parsons and Brian Nolan from that band teamed up with Pete and Ken from Madison for this band.  Now I'm even more interested in seeing this show.  If you like 90's alternative rock or any of the bands above, check these guys out.

Here's some links where you can listen to their music.  I like the song My America personally.


No comments:

Post a Comment