Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nite Jewel


May 13th at Project Lodge
w/ Rory Kane (AKA I AUTOTUNE the shit out of all my songs)
First Project Lodge brought White Hinterland, which I should check the local blogs to see how that show went.  Now they are bringing another up and coming "Space pop" band to Madison and this one I'm equally excited about.
Nite Jewel is composed of three people.  They produce ambient music, with a little more uptempo beat and throw in occasionally some great pop girl vocals.  Maybe like a strip down Ladytron.  Or even better, a stripped down Goldfrapp.  But not as dancey.  If that makes sense.  Check out some of their songs and then correct my interpretation of their sound in the comment section.  They seem to have gotten a lot of attention for their remix of the Caribou song, Odessa, which was pretty awesome to begin with.  So I'll include that on here.  

Good Evening (May 19)

Odessa (Nite Jewel Remix) 
Weak For Me



 

No comments:

Post a Comment