Saturday, April 10, 2010

Powerman 5000, Lollapoolza, and other randomness


Not that I like this band at all, but I think it's kind of funny that they are playing at the Annex.  And not for a very high ticket cost.  Was it just me or didn't these guys get big at some point?  Anyway, if you are interested, check out their show on June 12. 

The Lollapalooza lineup is up and I can say I am actually kind of tempted to go to this festival this year.  I always said if there is any well known band that I want to see before I die that I haven't seen yet it would be Tina Turner's reunion tour, and Arcade Fire.   And fuck if Arcade Fire isn't playing this year.   There's also Cut Copy, Hot Chip and some chick named Lady Gaga.   Very impressive lineup.  To see all of the bands playing, check out their website Lollapalooza.

My roommate's sister's band is playing tonight at the Wisco.  Victoria Echeverria is an amazing performer and I hope Wisco can handle all of that awesomeness tonight.  Check out Venus in Furs tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment