Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fever Ray


Fever Ray - Fever Ray

So Fever Ray is not coming to Madison.  Fever Ray isn't even coming further inland then New York City.  But I thought that each week I would do a post on the weekend about a new band I heard from or post about a band that I have been raving about for years now.  And for years now, I have been a fan of The Knife, which I believe anyone with a remote interest in electronic music is also a fan.  I just found out that
Karin Dreijer Andersson from The Knife has a side project out called Fever Ray.  And I can tell you, I love it.
In my opinion, KDA is one of the greatest artists this decade that isn't appreciated enough.  Not only her music, but her videos, her art, everything this woman creates is so haunting and beautiful.  I'm sad she doesn't tour more frequently, but I'm pretty sure that each show she does is huge and amazing.  She is definitely one person that I would think to travel to NYC just to see live in concert.  Possibly Europe.

Here are some videos from Fever Ray.

Seven



Seven from Fever Ray on Vimeo.

When I Grow Up



When I Grow Up from Fever Ray on Vimeo.

Check out more videos and to buy some awesome looking shirts/posters at:  http://feverray.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment