Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday New Music: Dr. Dog


Dr. Dog: Fate
 
Although this band has been around for awhile and their last album was released last year, I am a little slow at hearing about them.  And I'm happy that they aren't from Portland or Brooklyn where it seems a lot of good bands are coming from, but from Philly, PA.  Yeah PA.  Though Black Moth Super Rainbow is also from PA, though on the West side of the state, so that might now count towards a theory on a new music hub. 
           Labeled as a psychedelic rock band, I think they have more of a 60's rock band sound which I guess is inherently psychedelic but not necessarily crazy psychedelic...ex. Black Moth Super Rainbow.  I like their music and their a good band to listen too with The Drums to make me feel of summer and era's of music that I actually really enjoy.

We All Belong (2007)


Fate (2008):


No comments:

Post a Comment