Friday, October 2, 2009

Why?



Tuesday, October 6th at Union Terrace
FREE SHOW!!
w/AU, Dark Dark Dark

Why? is a Hip Hop/ Indie Rock band who I happen to see last year when my good friend Audrie came down to visit.  I wanted to show her around and show her the great music scene we have around here.  We saw Why? at Cafe Momo and it was a packed show.  I have mixed feelings about Why?.  I really do like some of their beats and when they focus more on the Indie side of their music, I can really get behind it.  The lyrics being spoken instead of sung sometimes remind me a little of They Might Be Giants though more geared to adults.

Here's some songs I recommend listening too.

Alopecia (2008)

A Sky for Shoeing Horses Under

Eskimo Snow (2009)
Into the Shadows of My Embrace
The Blackest Purse


No comments:

Post a Comment