Thursday, October 8, 2009

Rain Machine


Thursday, October 15 at The Annex

I want to admit that I think the best thing about T.V. On the Radio is Kyp Malone.   When I saw them perform live at Bonnaroo this past year, it was Kyp who was singing the most passionate parts of songs and whose voice I recognize on quite a few of the songs off of my favorite album of theirs, Return to Cookie Mountain.  So I am actually excited to be checking out his side project, Rain Machine, next week.  And unlike this week, there aren't 3 other bands playing that night that I also want to check out. 
         I haven't listened to many songs from his project Rain Machine, but I have listened to other songs that Kyp Malone has done on his own, and I love almost all of it.  His voice is amazing.  His music is more experimental and sounds amazing.  And man, who can't dig that bushy beard?   Check out some of his stuff and hopefully will see you at this show. 


Kyp Malone
You Could Be Love (Kyp playing live)

Rain Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment