Wednesday, October 7, 2009

White Rabbits



Tuesday, November 10th at Turner Hall Milwaukee

  I have to admit, I know very little about the White Rabbits.  I do know about Spoon though and I do know that Britt Daniel is in both bands.   I also know I like them from the few songs that my friend Ryan gave me on some mix CD's.  I also know that they have their show in Milwaukee listed as their last show of their tour, which may mean they  might be able to tag on a Madison stop afterwards.  Maybe.  
I have to admit that nothing about the White Rabbits really stand out for me.  Which can also be good, because there's nothing about them that I think really sucks.  They have a great percussion.  Brett has amazing vocals.  But their sound has gotten more mainstream (or I'm jaded to wanting outstanding vocals or extra - ordinary music).  Comparing this band to the Strokes wouldn't be too far off.  But have a listen yourself and see if the trip to Milwaukee would be worth it. 


Fort Nightly (2007)
March of the Camels


It's Frightening (2009)

Percussion Gun 
They Done Wrong/ We Done Wrong



No comments:

Post a Comment